Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Details - Thursday is a comin'

Many of you have asked for some of the details below, so I hope placing them here helps.  THANK YOU for caring about me, man, I can't say that enough.  I feel your love and support so strongly it makes me a little teary-eye...in a positive way :)  Thank you so so much.

~Love Flows~

Surgery Date: Thursday, February 28th
Surgery Time: Check-in time > 6:00am, Surgery about 8 or 9am-ish or earlier
Hospital: St. Mark's Hospital, 5th Floor, Women's Center (I believe)
Length of Stay: 1-2 days, but you never know, I may be good enough to go home that first night

Thank you for those who have wondered if you can come and visit.  I'd love to see anyone who comes to the hospital or my place - my only concern is that I won't get to see you because I might be really out of it...which could be fun ;), but if you would like to come, I would love to see you. At the same time, please do not feel by any means that you should come if you were not planning on it or hoping to.  Thank you again, everyone!  Loves to you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish I could come visit! I will be thinking of you all day. Just wondering, is there someone who can update your blog or send an email or something to let us know how it went and how you're doing after the surgery?

greysquirrelb said...

Thanks, Michelle. I'll have someone update it - great idea :) Love you!

Melinda Renee said...

Bex! I just found your blog via FB... how are we not following each other's blogs?! I pray for you during lent every year, ever since we gave up negativity that sophomore year of college... I even still have the little calendar page you gave me. Looks like the prayers are much needed, more this year than ever.... **hug** Much love & happy thoughts to you! xoxo