Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Introducing "Health Updates" :)

For the next while, I will use my blog as a way of updating how things are going with my little health situation.  That way, if any of you would like to check it out, you may.  You can post comments, I'll respond to them here in case anyone else is also interested in the same thing, and it will be a one stop shop so that you don't get a lot of emails from me :) but can get information as you would like it.

More than anything on here though, I want you each to know I appreciate your support and I feel blessed with so much good in my life.  Yes, my emotions are awesome at going up and down, fluctuating sometimes like a roller-coaster ride, but overall, the Lord is carrying me, guiding me, watching me, allowing me to learn how to listen to Him and how to make decisions.  I've got a lot to learn, there seems to be a lot of emotions internally that want to be processed right now, and hopefully I will be humble and open enough to learn what is needed.  I believe I will.


I have decided to make being wisely optimistic as my motto throughout this experience.  And to lift up mine eyes to Him.

1 comment:

Maren B said...

I like this and am eager to know how you are doing. It might get hard to be public with a lot of stuff so I hope you can do whatever ends up being best for you.